- Cong accused of looting Rs 20K cr via LRS scheme
- Work hard for 40 days: Naidu to TDP-JSP cadre
- KCR announces nominees for four LS seats
- Can't get away by simply saying sorry: Govt
- ISRO chief diagnosed with cancer on Aditya-L1 launch day
- Shehbaz Sharif takes oath as Pakistan PM
- Increasing women workforce key for India to become $7 trn economy
- SC restores Trump to ballot
- Bribery not protected by legislative privileges: SC
- Haley beats Trump in Washington DC in first primary win
Improve communication skills to get jobs, students told
rof R Sudarsana Rao, Vice-Chancellor of Vikrama Simhapuri University, said that communication skills are essential for students as they play crucial role in getting jobs and for career development.
Nellore: Prof R Sudarsana Rao, Vice-Chancellor of Vikrama Simhapuri University, said that communication skills are essential for students as they play crucial role in getting jobs and for career development. He was addressing a meeting in connection with the Annual Day celebrations organised at the varsity campus at Kakutur on Friday.
The Vice Chancellor advised the final year students to do some additional courses on communication skills and computer programmes in addition to the skills gained at the University for better placements. Students can contact faculty and university authorities in case of any need in future as all the outgoing students are part and parcel of the VSU Alumni Association.
He said the university is gearing up to undertake several measures in providing more student amenities, and subject specific skill development programmes and campus placements for students during next academic year.
Addressing the gathering, Prof KVSN Jawhar Babu, Principal, VS University College, readout the annual report and achievements of students and staff during the academic year. During the occasion, students performed various stage shows and entertained the gathering.
Finally, certificate of appreciations and mementos were distributed to the students and university staff who won the cultural, literary and sports events. The event was presided over by Prof Ande Prasad, Registrar of the University.