- Telangana youth dies of brain stroke in the U.S
- Rs 500 gas cylinders in State from tomorrow, details inside
- FAPCCI to hold a weeklong online certificate course from March 1
- Cancer awareness rally organised
- CM Revanth Reddy chalks out plan to clear traffic woes in city
- Kandula Durgesh allotted Nidadavolu seat for polls
- Precautionary Measures And Traffic Advisory For Tractor March Near Delhi-Noida Border
- Arvind Kejriwal Skips Enforcement Directorate Summons In Money Laundering Case
- MWC 2024: Xiaomi Unveils Xiaomi 14 and Xiaomi 14 Ultra; Features, Price and Availability
- MWC 2024: Honor Unveils Porsche Edition of Magic V2 Foldable Phone
Kadapa: 'Follow traffic rules to prevent mishaps'
In-charge Collector M Gouthami said that 30 per cent of people riding on two wheelers are being killed in the road accidents due to negligent driving
Kadapa: In-charge Collector M Gouthami said that 30 per cent of people riding on two wheelers are being killed in the road accidents due to negligent driving.
Inaugurating 32nd National Highways Safety Monthly celebrations organised by the Transport Department here on Monday, she said as many as 457 motorcyclists were killed in 1,175 road accidents during last year.
She also appealed to vehicle riders to compulsory follow the traffic rules while proceeding on the national highways to prevent mishaps. Additional SP Khasim Saheb said police administration was implementing several measures for reducing accidents on roads.
He urged the vehicle drivers to wear helmet while proceeding on the vehicles. On the occasion, the JC has released a brochure and wallposters on road safety celebrations. Deputy Commissioner R Nageswara Rao, DTO Santhakumari, Proddaturu RTO Veeraju and others were present.