- Student Ends Life After Missing Exam
- Foundation Laying Ceremony Held for construction of BT roads in Visakha East Constituency
- Thrilling Results from BoxingBay Fight Nightshy
- Daily Forex Rates (01-03-2024)
- Google Acquires Photomath, Math Problem Solver at Your Fingertips
- Adari Anand Kumar inaugurates new building in 90 th ward in GVMC
- 20 families in Kadiri town join YSRCP
- Scholarships For Students
- Projects worth Rs 48K crore to create 14,000 jobs in Ayodhya, Varanasi, Mathura
- Delhi's per capita income increases: Economic Survey report
Kurnool: KIMS doctors perform liver surgery successfully
KIMS doctors on Friday successfully performed liver surgery on a person injured in a road accident.
Kurnool: KIMS doctors on Friday successfully performed liver surgery on a person injured in a road accident. According to sources, a 27-year-old Venkatasivudu was severely injured in a road accident near Nandyal. His right toe and left thumb were fractured besides that he suffered internal bleeding. When he went to a local hospital, they took a scan and told him that his liver was damaged.
They suggested him go to Kurnool. When he came to KIMS hospital, the doctors found his liver was damaged. KIMS consultant surgical gastroenterologist Dr Janakiram S J has performed the surgery after considering his other parameters like BP and pulse. He was kept in the ICU and treated with proper medication. After that, Consultant Orthopedic surgeon Dr P Kiran performed surgery on the patient's fractured fingers. Now, Venkatasivudu was fully recovered.