Law and order totally collapsed in Andhra Pradesh Under Chandrababu Government: YSR chief Jaganmohan Reddy
YSR Congress Party chief YS Jaganmohan Reddy said that there is a total breakdown of law and order in Andhra Pradesh and police is being misused by Chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu.
HYDERABAD: YSR Congress Party chief YS Jaganmohan Reddy said that there is a total breakdown of law and order in Andhra Pradesh and police is being misused by Chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu. He sought governor ESL Narsimhan's intervention.
Jaganmohan Reddy met the governor at Raj Bhavan here on Tuesday and also sought the governor to take control of secretariat, alleging that Naidu was trying to remove all the evidence of his wordings. He even asked questions about why speaker Kodela shivaprasad Rao had not been booked though he stormed into a polling booth.
Two YSRCP MLA'S were attacked by TDP Supporters but no cases had been booked against them so far Nearly 40 cops belonging to a particular caste were given outright promotion before elections and posted in places where they could help TDP. "Naidu is like a cinema villain. He is staging a drama," Jagan said. " Since he saw the tide in favor of YSRCP, he is finding fault with EVM's he added.
- Sri Lanka blasts shakes up the country: Live updates
- PDP president Mufti hits out at PM for bringing nuclear bombs in political discourse
- Delhi HC seeks CBI, Michel's lawyer response on plea challenging phone call limit
- Election Commission transfers seven Bengal police officers
- Third phase polling on Tuesday across 15 states