- 39% of women believe men calling their ex ‘crazy’ is a warning sign
- Hyderabad: Cancellation of trains
- Rayalaseema will be made horticulture hub: Nara Lokesh
- Andhra Pradesh to replace CPS with GPS
- Noted RTI activist from MP Anand Rai joins BRS
- Digitalisation of services: Despite govt claims, middlemen make a killing at service centres
- IPL is envy of world but Test can't be sacrificed
- Siddharth’s video of singing at Sharwanand’s wedding goes viral
- Kishan Reddy commends PM Modi for enhancing MSP of Kharif crops
- Hyderabad: Fish Prasadam to asthma patients tomorrow
Mizoram Governor Haribabu visits native village
Mizoram Governor Kambhampati Haribabu visited his native village Timma Samudram in Naguluppalapadu mandal of Prakasam district on Thursday.
Ongole: Mizoram Governor Kambhampati Haribabu visited his native village Timma Samudram in Naguluppalapadu mandal of Prakasam district on Thursday.
Haribabu visited the house of his sister Annapurnamma, who passed away recently and consoled her family members. Speaking to the villagers, Haribabu expressed happiness for coming to his native place after a long time.
District Collector Pravin Kumar, SP Malika Garg, Chirala MLA Karanam Balaram, SN Padu MLA TJR Sudhakar Babu welcomed him to the district. Former minister Kamineni Srinivas, former MLA Dara Sambaiah, Karanam Venkatesh and others also met the Mizoram Governor at Timma Samudram.