- Speaker disqualifies 8 MLAs from Assembly
- GHMC Dy Floor leader visits Veerannagutta to oversee arrangements for Maha Sivaratri
- Imansa family express gratitude to Prathipati Pulla Rao
- Naidu, Sharmila lambast YSRCP for ‘humiliating’ cricketer Vihari
- TSRTC makes arrangements for Intermediate exams
- Birds of different feathers flock to avian island at Neknampur Lake
- All set for Inter exams from today
- Untold Stories of our Temples-3: Oh man! Govt apathy dogs God’s abode
- TDP chief may address public meet in Nellore on March 2
- INDIA bloc conceded defeat: Modi
MLA Sridhar Reddy suffers heart attack
Nellore Rural MLA K Sridhar Reddy suffered a mild heart stroke on Friday afternoon and his condition is stable now.
Nellore: Nellore Rural MLA K Sridhar Reddy suffered a mild heart stroke on Friday afternoon and his condition is stable now. When the MLA complained of chest pain, his family members initially shifted him to local Apollo hospital and they suggested for some advanced treatment in Chennai. Then he was shifted to Chennai Apollo hospitals and his brother and YSR Congress state secretary K Giridhar Reddy said condition of Sridhar is stable. Agriculture Minister and relative of Sridhar Reddy, K Govardhan Reddy, rushed to the residence and monitored treatment arrangements. Party senior leaders V Vijayasai Reddy, Sajjala Ramakrishna Reddy and others also enquired about health status of legislator.