- UP govt to hold one-day meet on tackling drought through technology
- Chinese President Xi Jinping congratulates Shehbaz Sharif on election as Pakistan's PM
- Schools of Eminence will give wings to dreams: Punjab CM
- "Ram Charan Joins Khan Trio: Naatu Naatu Dance | SRK's Jai Shri Ram"
- Tejashwi attacks Nitish Kumar, BJP at Jan Vishwas Maharally in Patna
- ‘Sharathulu Varthisthai’ trailer connects to every middle-class person
- ‘Premalu’ trailer: Hilarious
- ‘Bhimaa’pre-release event sets the stage for a grand release
- Utilise the Integrated Veg and non veg market.public urge the government
- Minister Ponnam Prabhakar Takes Surprise Ride, Engages with Passengers on RTC Bus Journey
Municipal employees hail Cabinet's decision
AP Municipal Workers and Employees Federation has hailed the State Cabinet decision to increase the wages of sanitary workers to Rs 18,000.
Visakhapatnam: AP Municipal Workers and Employees Federation has hailed the State Cabinet decision to increase the wages of sanitary workers to Rs 18,000. At a meeting held here on Thursday, the Federation urged the government to issue an order for its implementation as soon as possible.
The meeting also demanded scrapping of GO No 279. Leaders who spoke at the meeting strongly criticised the previous TDP government, pointing out that the party followed anti-labour policies. The meeting was held under the leadership of G Subba Rao.