- PM Modi launches 9 Vande Bharat trains, says stations to be developed in next 25 yrs to be called Amrit Bharat stations
- Madam Sarpanch: Panchayats change profile of women in Maha politics
- Gujarat: Man. nephew drown during Ganesh idol immersion
- From Aishwarya Rai to Manushi Chillar; have A look at India’s former Miss World’s
- Oppn thinking about election in a fundamentally different way: Rahul
- Amid strained ties with TN BJP unit, EPS to hold key party meet
- 31 injured as passenger train hits cargo train in Pakistan's Punjab
- Study shows our gut microbes may determine bone health
- Priyanka Chopra demands swift implementation of Women’s Reservation Bill
- Manchu Manoj makes his comeback with a non-fiction show in OTT
Odisha train accident: One from AP reported dead in the accident
Gurumurthy (60) from Jagannadhapura in the mandal who was traveling in a train and got seriously injured in a train accident died on Sunday morning while undergoing treatment.
A man from Santabommali mandal of Srikakulam district died in Odisha train accident. Gurumurthy (60) from Jagannadhapura in the mandal who was traveling in a train and got seriously injured in a train accident died on Sunday morning while undergoing treatment.
He was cremated by family members in Odisha. Gurumurthy, who works as a jute worker, seems to be residing in Balasore.
So far, the number of people who have died in the train accident has reached 288. On the other hand, 803 people are receiving treatment in hospitals with injuries.