- Intermediate student suspicious death at Khammam
- Asian Games: Pan, Wang join the greats as China dominate the pool; bag 20 medals overall on Day 1
- NASA's OSIRIS-REx mission delivers 1st ever asteroid sample in US
- J&K tops in e-Governance Service Delivery
- 2 terror modules busted in J&K; 5 terrorists arrested
- CDS visits Karwar Naval Base, aircraft carrier INS Vikramaditya
- Congress accuses govt of mismanaging economy across all sectors
- Man attacked in Delhi over Rs 3K debt dispute
- Aviation services provider Celebi India may invest around USD 80 million in next four years
- Kullu Dussehra festival to see participation of 20 countries, will revive tourism: CM Sukhu
Ongole: Blind girl donates pension to Sood Charity Foundation
Ongole: A 14-year-old visually impaired girl, Setty Niharika, daughter of Srinivasa Rao from Pandillapalli village in Vetapalem mandal donated her...
Ongole: A 14-year-old visually impaired girl, Setty Niharika, daughter of Srinivasa Rao from Pandillapalli village in Vetapalem mandal donated her monthly pension of Rs 5,000 to Sood Charity Foundation, through district SP Siddharth Kaushal, on Monday.
Inspired by the social service activities of Bollywood actor Sonu Sood and efforts of the SP Siddharth Kaushal in providing help to the Covid patients, Niharika came forward to donate her pension to the Sood Charity Foundation.
Appreciating the generosity of the girl, the SP said that Pandillapalli village should be proud of Niharika, for donating the money with the good intention of helping a good cause, with a good heart.
He said that the girl is an inspiration to many and wished others also to follow her.