- 'Coarse gender discrimination': SC on termination of woman from army on marriage
- Two guarantees to be implemented within a week: Telangana CM
- BJP will not have alliance with any party in Telangana: Kishan Reddy
- Delhi HC allows student to sit for Class 12 board exam, subject to rectifying application deficiencies
- 63 moons Technology ropes in top global firms for cybersecurity foray
- Karnataka HC grants relief to Byju's as investors plan to oust CEO
- Protesting farmers suspend 'Delhi Chalo' protest till Friday
- Gurugram: Man convicted for raping & killing minor girl handed death penalty
- Bengal school job case: Calcutta HC seeks report from ED's Special Director on Partha Chatterjee
- ASIP’s OSAT/ATMP Project launched with Korean JV
Pawan Kalyan holds district review with Janasena leaders
The Janasena party has initiated the rectification measures after facing the bitter loss in the recent elections in the state.
Amaravati: The Janasena party has initiated the rectification measures after facing the bitter loss in the recent elections in the state.
Over the Janasena defeat, the party chief Pawan Kalyan is conducting the review meetings. In this process, Pawan Kalyan will be meeting the party candidates and leaders from East Godavari, Vizianagaram, and Srikakulam districts at Mangalagiri party office on Friday.
Where the leaders will be discussing the reasons for the party defeat in the elections. In the meeting, Pawan Kalyan will be giving directions to the leaders over the coming local body elections.
In the review meeting on Thursday, Janasenani said that in elections sometimes we have to face unexpected results, in order to overcome them we should have long-term planning.
In order to achieve great results in the future, all those who are working for the party should move forward with the same thinking.
On the occasion, the party leaders have thanked everyone for voting the Janasena party in the elections.
The party chief Pawan Kalyan had a meeting with the party political affairs committee members and other leaders at Mangalagiri party office on Thursday.