- Homegrown Addverb unveils India's 1st assistive dog robot
- China agrees to rollover Pakistan’s $2 bn debt on existing terms
- Men can be victims of sexual assault too, observes Kerala High Court
- FM Sitharaman to launch Electronic Data Interchange facility for Customs stations in NE states
- DY Patil T20 Cup: Shikhar Dhawan and Dinesh Karthik's comebacks go in vain as DY Patil Blue lose by one run
- Six personalities named for Akademi Ratna, 92 for Sangeet Natak Akademi awards
- Thousands of devotees take part in 'Palkhi Yatra' at BAPS UAE temple
- Govt to launch 2nd auction of critical mineral blocks on Feb 29
- Amazon aggregator Thrasio files for bankruptcy in US
- Terrorist associate arrested in J&K's Sopore
Plea to regularise AIDS Control Society staff
The employees working as laboratory technicians and staff in AP AIDS Control Society for the past 18 years appealed to medical authorities for regularization of their services.
Kakinada: The employees working as laboratory technicians and staff in AP AIDS Control Society for the past 18 years appealed to medical authorities for regularization of their services. In a representation submitted to East Godavari DMHO Dr T Ramesh Kishore on Tuesday, the representatives of the AP Aids Control Society requested for inclusion of their plea in the Sujata Rao Committee which was appointed by state government for revamp of medical and health department.
They appealed to the authorities to take them into purview of medical department and increase their salaries and provide job security.