- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- TalentSprint announces new program ‘WISH’ for Women Engineering students
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Canadian International School hosts its 10th edition of Model United Nations conference
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
Rajamahendravaram: Prove mettle in sports, purohits told
JSP leader inaugurates BPCL for Brahmins
Rajamahendravaram: Jana Sena Party (JSP) Political Affairs Committee chairman Nadendla Manohar asked Brahmin Purohits to prove their mettle in the fields of sports at State and national level.
Inaugurating Brahmin Purohit Cricket League (BPCL) competitions on the second day at Margani grounds here on Monday, he said that Purohits should put their endeavour to become good cricket players.
Sports and games helps to maintain sound health, good physique, escalates competitive spirit and self-confidence, he averred. They should spare some time for sports and games every day, he said.
Complimenting the organisers for conducting Cricket League for Purohits he advised them to conduct the competitions in future also.
JSP State official spokesperson Kandula Durgesh, leader YS Rao, Andhra Pradesh Brahmin Samkeshma Sangham vice-president Nanduri Venkata Ramana, B Ravi, T Narasimha Murthi and others were present.