- South African delegation meets CM at MCR HRD
- Dr Jitendra lays stone for first-ever ‘Science Experience Centre,’ ‘Biofuel Centre’
- Indira brain behind white revolution: Bhatti
- 48-km Sanathnagar-Moula Ali automatic signal line inauguration by PM tomorrow
- Lok Sabha Election 2024: BRS announces first list of candidates
- Dissociative Identity Disorder Awareness Day 2024: Date, history and significance and all that you need to know
- PIL in HC seeks CBI/SFIO probe into sinking of Medigadda barrage piers
- Jupally takes strong exception to PM’s ‘objectionable’ comments in Adilabad meet
- AP-BJP to treat special status as closed chapter
- Equip students with English speaking skills: CM to newly recruited teachers
Resolve Spandana grievances at the earliest, SP tells officials
After the formation of new district, Konaseema District Superintendent of Police KSSV Subba Reddy conducted Spandana programme at the SP office in Amalapuram on Monday.
Amalapuram: After the formation of new district, Konaseema District Superintendent of Police KSSV Subba Reddy conducted Spandana programme at the SP office in Amalapuram on Monday. He directed the police officials to take steps to resolve public grievances received during Spandana programme at the earliest. The officials were instructed to submit a report on sorting out petitions received in the Spandana programme in all police stations in the district.
SP Subba Reddy listened to the problems of the petitioners and urged the officials to solve the problems soon. He directed police personnel to submit a report about the complaints. He said that all pending grievances should also be cleared as early as possible. He said that in case of any serious issues, they could be given due importance by registering cases and taking investigation as required.