- Ishan Kishan makes an unremarkable return to competitive cricket in DY Patil T20 Cup
- Hindu vote becomes a factor in US elections
- Jarange-Patil's fall from grace: Maha SIT to probe 7-month Maratha agitation
- PVL Season 3: Karnataka's Ashamat Ullah, a runaway finding home with volleyball
- 'K’taka Cong spent Rs 100 on publicity', LoP Ashoka slams state govt over conference on Constituion
- IND v ENG: McCullum pleads for more games for Bashir, Hartley with County Clubs
- Chandini Chowdary’sfirst look of cop drama-thriller ‘Yevam’ unveiled
- Tamil Nadu has given me unconditional love: PM Modi
- Healthtech startup Zeno Health raises $25 mnc
- Ex-SC Judge Justice AM Khanwilkar Appointed As Lokpal Chairperson
Rich tributes paid NT Rama Rao
Telugu Desam Party (TDP) leaders paid floral tributes to party founder NT Rama Rao by garlanding his statue at Kotipalli bus station here on Tuesday in connection with his 96th birth anniversary.
Rajamahendravaram: Telugu Desam Party (TDP) leaders paid floral tributes to party founder NT Rama Rao by garlanding his statue at Kotipalli bus station here on Tuesday in connection with his 96th birth anniversary. Participating in the programme, party senior leader Ganni Krishna has said that NT Rama Rao was an inspiration to all and every party worker should emulate the great personality of the leader.
Ganni Krishna has reminded that late NTR had brought the party into power in nine months after its inception and as a Chief Minister he introduced many radical reforms in the state. The party is still enjoying the confidence of the people even after three and half decades and it is the duty of every party worker to strengthen the party, he added.
People never forget the services rendered by NTR, he added. The TDP leader said NTR is the only leader brought recognition to Telugu speaking people in the country. Party leaders Reddy Maneswara Rao, M Venkatraju and others were present.