- Brahmotsavam Jatara draws multitudes of devotees
- BJP Capitalises on ‘Ram naam’ to woo voters
- Pawan Kalyan meets Bhimavaram leaders, likely to contest from there
- DPIs like UPI, Aadhaar to propel India towards $8 trillion economy by 2030
- Redbird resumes flight training operations after safety overhaul
- Cryogenic engine of LVM3 rocket completes ground qualification tests: ISRO
- Enhancing Business Resilience Against Rising Cyber Extortion Threats
- PM Modi to roll out projects worth Rs 48,000 crore in Gujarat tomorrow
- HCA announces Rs 10 lakh cash prize to Hyderabad team
- Warangal Mayor caught in no man’s land
RP Patel takes charge as Asset Manager of ONGC, Rajahmundry
Rajeswar Prasad Patel has assumed charge as Asset Manager of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Rajamahendravaram, here on Monday in the place of outgoing official RK Pandey.
Rajamahendravaram: Rajeswar Prasad Patel has assumed charge as Asset Manager of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Rajamahendravaram, here on Monday in the place of outgoing official RK Pandey.
After assuming charge, the new incumbent has said that the production from Nagayalanka, Bantumilli, Billakurru oil and gas fields will be fast tracked for early monetisation without compromising in health, safety and environment. measures.
New technologies will also be introduced to exploit hydro carbons from new and ageing oil and gas fields. Social service activities under Corporate Social Responsibility will also continue, he said.
Patel had his BE (Hons) degree in Mechanical Engineering from Madan Mohan Malavya Engineering College, Gorakhpur in Uttar Pradesh. Earlier, he worked in drilling services and headed corporate vigilance wing. He was instrumental in developing well control course of ONGC's Institute of Drilling Technology at Dehradun.
He played key role in establishing well control school at Institute of Drilling Technology in the year 1997. Patel extended his services in ONGC territorial Army units for eight years and worked as captain. He was decorated with Young Engineers of the year Award in the year 1994.