- Your Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Pongal Look
- With unsecured personal loans under lens, growth momentum in the segment to derail in coming quarters
- Andhra CM Jagan takes poll battle to Chandrababu Naidu's home turf - Kuppam
- India seeks greater say for developing countries at WTO meet
- It was a joy to be a part of a lyrical, poetic, and deeply romantic story: Shahbaz Khan
- Samsung’s Most Intelligent PC Lineup Galaxy Book4 Series Goes on Sale in India
- KIUG 2023: Sambalpur’s Sujata Kujur hopes to make it to Indian women’s hockey team
- VESCOA Partner with ISRO, signed MoU with ASSOCHAM to Advance Collaborative Initiatives
- FM Sitharaman stresses on compliance of norms at meet with fintech heads
- Indian Navy conducts airborne insertion ops over Arabian Sea
Selvaraj takes charge as NABARD CGM
S Selvaraj took charge as Chief General Manager (CGM) of the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) at regional office of the Andhra Pradesh on Tuesday.
Kurnool: S Selvaraj took charge as Chief General Manager (CGM) of the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) at regional office of the Andhra Pradesh on Tuesday. Later, speaking to the media, Selvaraj said he did post-graduation in agriculture and PG diploma in business administration. He said he has 34 years of vast experience in development of banking sector.
He worked in various States in different capacities and headed Uttarakhand Regional Office of the NABARD, said the CGM. Before taking over charge at AP's regional office, he was heading the Risk Management Department in NABARD, Head Office at Mumbai.
Giving fillip to the State Government's efforts to create required rural infrastructure, technology adoption in agriculture, financial inclusion, promotion of natural farming, giving boost to rural entrepreneurship and employment are some his priorities, Selvaraj said.