- Samsung Announces New Memory Variant of Galaxy A15 5G at INR 17999
- Immunity-boosting foods for a healthy life
- Celebrating Leap Day 2024: Wishes and Messages for Leaplings
- Vanchit Bahujan Aghadi eyes 27 Maha LS seats, wants to put up Jarange-Patil
- 'Purely governmental function': Delhi HC refuses to order new 24-hour pan-India Doordarshan channel for Sindhi community
- PM kickstarts LS polls campaign from 'lucky Yavatmal', slams UPA regime's graft
- Congress to make declaration on special category status to Andhra
- J&K Muslim Conference's both factions declared unlawful associations
- Nifty logs its biggest point and per cent loss in 25 sessions
- KIUG 2023: Chandigarh University men, Adamas University women clinch badminton team golds
Somu Veerraju counters Chandrababu's remarks on alliances, says don't need anyone's sacrifices
Andhra Pradesh BJP state president Somu Veerraju countered TDP president Chandrababu Naidu's remarks that Telugu Desam Party cadre should be ready to make sacrifices and made it clear that it does not need to make sacrifices for family parties.
Andhra Pradesh BJP state president Somu Veerraju countered TDP president Chandrababu Naidu's remarks that Telugu Desam Party cadre should be ready to make sacrifices and made it clear that it does not need to make sacrifices for family parties. He said they are against corrupt politics and family parties.
Speaking to media in Vijayawada on Sunday, Somu Veerraju said that it is certain that BJP will come to power in AP in 2024 itself. He said the BJP was not ready to notice some sacrifices from now on. He asserted that they want to stay away from corrupt politics and made it clear that their alliance is with the Jana Sena Party. The BJP president said the party has given roadmap to Jana Sena party.
Chandrababu, who recently visited Annavaram in Kakinada district, met TDP leaders and activists on the occasion. He said that there was a need for everyone to unite against the YSRCP government. He called on the TDP cadre to be ready to make sacrifices if necessary. Somu Veerraju countered to Chandrababu Naidu that he did not need anyone's sacrifice.