- Grand opening of Interwood’s 16th Exclusive Brand outlet at Hyderabad
- Rakesh Sharma Director of ITV Group elected as new president of INS
- Asian Games: India stun Korea for historic maiden entry in men's team badminton final
- Asian Games: India thrash Pakistan 10-2, hand archrivals biggest defeat ever
- Hockey Association of Odisha beat Hockey Jharkhand in Sub-Junior men, women finals
- Day after alleged manhandling, model turned actress Archana Gautam suspended from Congress
- Asian Games: Indian Men's Hockey Team stuns Pakistan, picks dominant 10-2 win
- Foreign intelligence agency involved in terror incidents in Pak, claims Minister
- Tribal party sponsored 12-hour bandh hits normal life in Tripura’s tribal areas
- US misses the 'bigger picture' on row with Canada, says Jaishankar
Somu Veerraju to meet union ministers in his three-day tour to Delhi, to brief over water row
Andhra Pradesh BJP state president Somu Veerraju has left for Delhi on Wednesday for a three-day tour. He will meet Union Jal Shakti Minister Gajendra Shekhawat and Union Tourism Minister Kishan Reddy.
Andhra Pradesh BJP state president Somu Veerraju has left for Delhi on Wednesday for a three-day tour. Somu Veerraju, who will stay in Delhi for three days, will meet Union Jal Shakti Minister Gajendra Shekhawat and Union Tourism Minister Kishan Reddy.
Somu Veerraju will discuss the water dispute between Andhra Pradesh and Telangana with Gajendra Singh Shekhawat and extend thanks for releasing the Gazette Notification on the Krishna and Godavari projects.
He will present the views of Irrigation experts and engineers to Shekhawat. Similarly, he will discuss Andhra Pradesh's development activities with Union Tourism Minister Kishan Reddy.
The state BJP president will also meet several BJP leaders. However, it seems that the visit will be related to state politics. It is known that Somu Veerraju has recently ruled out the speculations that the BJP will have an alliance with the Telugu Desam Party.