ADVERTISEMENT

Three kids electrocuted in Prakasam district

Three kids electrocuted in Prakasam district
Highlights

In a tragic incident, three kids died due to current shock at Koppara village in Santhamagulur Mandal of Prakasam district.

Amaravati: In a tragic incident, three kids died due to current shock at Koppara village in Santhamagulur Mandal of Prakasam district.

The incident had happened as the children suffered an electric shock when they touched the YCP flag rode at Kodandarama Swamy temple centre. The deceased identified as Sheikh Pathan Gouse, Sheikh Hasan, and Pathan Amar. The kids who died were of 11 years old.

The incident has taken place as they were playing at the centre in the morning. Over the information, the police have reached the spot, registered a case and investigating further.


Show Full Article
Download The Hans India Android App or iOS App for the Latest update on your phone.
Subscribed Failed...
Subscribed Successfully...
More Stories


Top