- Amid ruckus, polling underway to elect new Pakistan PM
- Modi govt failed to realise ‘Make in India’: Kharge
- Court extends Sisodia, Sanjay’s judicial custody
- LG sanctions CBI probe against Satyendar Jain
- Can Ponnam fulfill promise of merging Husnabad with Karimnagar?
- Lokesh’s Sankharavam in Ongole LS seat from today
- BJP begins screening of ticket aspirants
- Mylavaram MLA Krishna Prasad joins TDP
- Kapu leader Mudragada likely to join YSRCP
- YSRCP expects 15 lakh people for 4th Siddham meet
Ticket prices to be reduced at Indrakeeladhari temple
It's a piece of good news for the devotees of Ammavaru at Bezawada Indrakeeladhari hill that the temple authorities have decided to reduce the darshan ticket prices.
Vijayawada: It's a piece of good news for the devotees of Ammavaru at Bezawada Indrakeeladhari hill that the temple authorities have decided to reduce the darshan ticket prices.
In a statement, the temple EO Koteswaramma said the decision of providing free service to the devotees is been taken with the inspiration of Chief Minister-in-waiting YS Jagan Mohan Reddy who has decided to work for the welfare of poor and the middle-class segment.
So far, for the security locker to store mobile phones, Rs 5 used to be collected, but from now on that is treated under devotees service program and decided to provide it at free of cost. She also said the footwear stand and clock room services are provided for free of cost to the devotees.
The ticket price of Ammavaru darshan at the inner court has been reduced from Rs 300 to Rs 200.
The temple EO Koteswaramma said this decision has been sent for the approval of the higher authorities. She said on the approval the reduced rates will be implemented.