- Andhra Cricket Association addresses Hanuma Vihari's claims regarding Prudhvi Raj, new allegations arise.
- Veteran Hollywood Actor Kenneth Mitchell Succumbs to Rare Disease at 49
- White Paper on Dharani portal soon: Revenue Minister
- PM Modi lays foundation for upgradation of Pakala, Srikalahasti rly stations
- A kidnapped woman jumps from an auto
- Netflix Ends Apple Billing for Legacy Subscribers
- Quick tips to help you prepare for your board exams
- Haryana and Patna Secure Semifinal Spots in Pro Kabaddi League.
- Sama Angels emerge champion
- Polo Arena Championship official jersey launched
Tirupati: Rajanna Badibata from today
‘Badi Pilustondi’ programme of previous government has been rechristened as ‘Rajanna Badibata’ and will commence on Wednesday (June 12), the day of reopening of schools.
Tirupati: 'Badi Pilustondi' programme of previous government has been rechristened as 'Rajanna Badibata' and will commence on Wednesday (June 12), the day of reopening of schools. While the activities under both names are more or less similar, the weeklong schedule was reduced to four days only and will conclude on June 15.
The main intention of the programme was to strengthen government schools by improving enrolment and other amenities. Under the programme, schools decorated with mango leaves and clean atmosphere will welcome students before unveiling 'Rajanna Badibata'.
In all high schools, the photographs of class X students, who have scored good marks will be displayed and banners and posters will indicate the facilities in government schools. On the penultimate day, class and school leaders will be elected and children societies will be formed. To increase awareness on physical literacy, all physical education instruments will be displayed.
All the activities under Rajanna Badibata are to be compiled along with photos and submit a report through social media to higher officials.