- Ayesha Khan joins Dulquer Salmaanfor ‘Lucky Baskhar’
- Renowned Ghazal Maestro Pankaj Udhas Passes Away at 73
- Sundeep Kishan confronts a memerfor inappropriate questions during press meet
- IIT Madras develops 1st India-specific AI model to determine foetus age
- Shanmukh Jaswanth: Updates on Investigation of Telangana YouTuber Drug Case
- World NGO Day 2024: Date, history and significance of the day
- Chiranjeevi blesses Varun Tej’s‘Operation Valentine’ at grand pre-release event
- IIT-Delhi , R Systems International to launch AI centre for sustainable systems
- International Polar Bear Day 2024: Date, history, significance and all you need to know about this day
- Yami Gautam's ‘Article 370’ Takes the Box Office by Storm, Leaving Vidyut Jammwal's ‘Crakk’ in the Dust
Tirupati: TTD officials hike the rental prices in Tirumala
The Kaliyuga Vaikuntham Thirumalai will be more burdensome for the middle class as the decision has been taken to increase the rentals for the rooms available in Tirumala.
The Kaliyuga Vaikuntham Thirumalai will be more burdensome for the middle class as the decision has been taken to increase the rentals for the rooms available in Tirumala. The prices are hiked from Rs. 600 to Rs.1000.
Besides, the Kastubhambam has increased the price of the panchajanyam from Rs 500 to Rs. 1000. The inflated prices have come into effect from today. For pilgrims visiting Srivari Darshanam, room facilities are ranging from Rs 50 to Rs 3,000. Currently, only Rs 100, Rs 500, Rs 600, Rs 999 and Rs 1500 are allotted through online.
A large percentage of pilgrims visiting Tirumala tend to stay in rooms for Rs. 100. However, the Rs 100 accommodation is so small that those who cannot get those would accommodate the rooms which cost Rs 500 and Rs 600. They were accessible to the middle and upper-middle classes.
Though the accommodation in Tirumala was increased, Tirupati was kept as usual with Srinivasam common room priced at Rs 200, AC Rs 400, Deluxe AC Rs 600, Madhavam AC 800 Rs, Deluxe AC Rs 1000,