- Successful franchise ‘Drishyam’ sparks Hollywood remake collaboration
- Central government approved rooftop solar scheme worth Rs 75 thousand crore
- Sree Vishnu’s Birthday Treat: Geetha Arts Unveils Collaboration for ‘SV18’
- RK Roja takes jibe at Pawan Kalyan, flays for contesting in 24 seats only
- Government Utilizes Technology to Safeguard Public Assets in Davangere
- Daily Forex Rates (29-02-2024)
- Films, Content and AI: Amitabh Bachchan, RGV engages in thought-provoking conversations
- Raashi Khanna dazzles in stylish promotional look for ‘Yodha’
- Only Bhansali can make you do 8 rounds in a 30-kg costume: Richa Chadha
- Kajol, Kriti Sanon set for a face-off in ‘Do Patti’
Vasanthotsavam at Sri Padmavathi temple begins
The annual Vasanthotsavam in Sri Padmavathi Ammavari Temple (PAT) commenced on a grand note in Tiruchanur on Friday.
Tirupati: The annual Vasanthotsavam in Sri Padmavathi Ammavari Temple (PAT) commenced on a grand note in Tiruchanur on Friday. The maiden set up of forest laid by the Garden Wing of TTD in Friday Gardens in Tiruchanur provided a cynosure to the eyes of devotees.
The replica of deep forest with wild animals, flora and reptiles attracted the devotees. After experiencing the scorching heat, the Vasantha Mandapam decked in the Sukravarapu Tota provided a chill thrill feel to the devotees, who converged to witness the Snapana Tirumanjanam of Goddess Padmavathi Devi.
The celestial fete was performed between 2.30 pm and 4.30 pm. This special event is observed every year in the month of Vaisakha by the temple authorities for three days. All the evening arjitha sevas remained cancelled till May 19 following this spring festival. Meanwhile, there will procession of Swarna Ratham in Tiruchanur in the morning on May 18. Temple Deputy EO Jhansi Rani and other staff were also present.