- Samsung Galaxy A15 design leaked out; Check the video
- Daily Forex Rates (22-09-2023)
- TDP to boycott Andhra Pradesh Legislature session
- Controversy Over Delimitation Sparks Concerns In Southern States Amid Women's Reservation Bill Passage
- I am very critical of myself: Suchitra Krishnamoorthi
- AP High Court dismisses Naidu quash petition
- Ovarian Cancer: Myths Busted
- 55 percent young adults in Bengaluru believe that dating apps allow them to meet people
- Warangal: Telangana State tuning into spiritual State says Errabelli Dayakar Rao
- Warangal: Congress claims credit for Women Reservation Bill
Vijayawada: Atchut Rao re-elected FAPCCI president
CV Atchut Rao, chairman of Virya Ventures at Vishakhapatnam has been unanimously re-elected president of FAPCCI at its second annual general meeting held on Thursday.
Vijayawada: CV Atchut Rao, chairman of Virya Ventures at Vishakhapatnam has been unanimously re-elected president of Federation of Andhra Pradesh Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FAPCCI) at its second annual general meeting held on Thursday.
He is one of the founding members of FAPCCI and served as president for two years since FAPCCI's inception, according to P Vydehi, secretary in-charge of FAPCCI.
She said in a statement here on Thursday that Atchut Rao was actively involved as managing committee member of erstwhile FAPCCI, which is the apex body now in Telangana and later elected as president of the same for the year 2005-2006.
He is also the secretary and correspondent of Chelikani Vijayakumari College at Bobbili, which was started by Vijaya Memorial Foundation, a public charitable trust.