- HDFC MF gets Reserve Bank nod for hiking stake in Federal Bank, Equitas SFB, 3 other lenders
- Adani Group bags Rs 13,888 crore worth contracts for smart meter installation in Maharashtra
- Will serve people despite power struggles with the Centre, asserts Kejriwal
- Suppressing negative thoughts may be good for mental health
- Man running Facebook page for anti-national activities arrested in J&K
- Microsoft bets big on AI with Copilot-driven Windows 11, new Surface devices
- After rights panel’s prompt, Manipur govt asks police chief to recover looted arms
- US govt shutdown imminent as showdown between GOP & Democrats shows no signs of receding
- Asian Games: China's Ding Liren starts favourite as India doesn't field Gukesh, Pragg in individual competition
- Jatin Dalal resigns as Wipro CFO; Aparna Iyer appointed Chief Financial Officer
Vijayawada: Nunna girls U-17 selected for Softball CM Cup
Vijayawada: In all, four students of ZP High School, Nunna near Vijayawada selected to Krishna district under-17 girls team for CM Cup Softball...
Vijayawada: In all, four students of ZP High School, Nunna near Vijayawada selected to Krishna district under-17 girls team for CM Cup Softball tournament to be held in Ananthapur from March 4.
Krishna District Sports Authority (DSA) conducted the district selection trials at St Joseph's English Medium High School at Payakapuram here recently. Nearly 100 girl softball players attended the selection trials. Four players of the Zilla Parishad High School, Nunna were selected to district team, according to Headmaster V Bhoopal Reddy. The students are Tejeswani, Sriyutha, Shruthi and Rajasri. They will represent Krishna in the Chief Minister's Cup Softball tournament, which is the prestigious tournament for Sports Authority of Andhra Pradesh (SAAP), he added.
Later, he complimented the Physical Education Directors (PD) Muthyala Venkateshwara Rao and Vijaya Varma for giving good training to the players. For the first time Nunna High School, girl players would represent the district team and participate in the CM Cup. It is a great achievement for his school, he said.