- In 2023, 7 iPhone Models Lead Top 10 Smartphone Sales; Surpass All Android Devices
- PM Modi slams Rahul for his 'drunkard youth remark'
- Magha Purnima 2024: When and How to Celebrate the Full Moon Festival
- Progressive organic farmer earns rs 30 lakh annually
- MP Sumalatha faced life threats for raising voice against illegal mining
- Supreme Court fixes Mar 11 for hearing on Abbas Ansari's bail plea in arms licence case
- Mrunal Thakur Rocks All Black in Glittering Rs 88k Ensemble
- One dead, two missing as fishing boat hits cargo ship in Vietnam
- Bangladesh plans to produce FMD vaccine for livestock
- Esri India, CKS to train 5 lakh students in geospatial tech skills in 5 yrs
Village secretariats will address all issues of the public: Minister Suresh
The education minister Dr. Adimulapu Suresh inaugurated the ward secretariat arranged at the 13th ward in Markapuram town in the morning on Wednesday.
Markapuram: The education minister Dr. Adimulapu Suresh inaugurated the ward secretariat arranged at the 13th ward in Markapuram town in the morning on Wednesday.
Speaking at the meeting, Suresh alleged that the common public is neglected in the earlier government in the implementation of various government schemes, due to the Janmabhoomi committees and middlemen system.
He said that it is the end of the problems of the public and now they can get all services of the government at their doorstep. He said that the public can utilize any government program based on their eligibility through the village and ward secretariats and warned the newly appointed staff that the government will not tolerate corruption and negligence in duty.
He said that realization of the Gram Surajyam, dreamed by the Mahatma Gandhi is the aim of the government.
The minister Suresh and local MLA K Nagarjuna Reddy paid rich tributes to Mahatma Gandhi by garlanding his photograph, earlier the inauguration of the secretariat. The RDO Seshireddy, municipal commissioner Nayeem Ahmed, and other officials and local leaders also participated in the program.