- Khammam: Ponguleti to decide future course of action today
- KTR hands over 560 2BHK houses to beneficiaries
- Will the daughters get justice: Vinesh Phogat
- UTT National Ranking Table Tennis Championship 2023: Sarthak, Syndrela crowned U-15 champs
- Singapore Open: India's campaign ends with Srikanth's round of 16 loss
- 19-Year-Old Famous Esports Star Committed Suicide
- India's Jyothi wins silver, Amlan bags bronze
- Cyberabad: Inter state spurious seed racket busted
- ‘Thor’ actor applauds Ram Charan and Jr NTR
- The land earmarked for public purposes would not be cancelled even after 5 years : Karnataka High Court
Vizianagaram: YSR's statue disfigured
Tension prevailed in Krishnapallli village of Parvathipuram after a person disfigured statue of late chief minister YS Rajasekhar Reddy.
Vizianagaram: Tension prevailed in Krishnapallli village of Parvathipuram after a person disfigured statue of late chief minister YS Rajasekhar Reddy.
The local YSRCP sympathisers tried to stop him, but he resisted.
They thrashed him and restrained him from dragging the statue on the road. MLA Joga Rao visited the place and enquired about incident with local leaders.
On receiving the information, police reached the spot.
The person is identified as Chanti of Gopalapuram village in Parvathipuram mandal. Later, the MLA instructed the cadres to reinstall the statue as soon as possible.