- Rakul Preet Singh, Neena Gupta come together for comedy film
- Rahul now visits furniture market in Delhi's Kirti Nagar, interacts with workers
- Asian Paints' Non-Executive Director Ashwin Dani passes away
- Standoff over Yuvagalam Padayatra
- CDIL unveils new EV semiconductor packaging line in India, to make 600 mn units annually
- TN govt department to conduct survey of Puthirai Vannar community
- MS Swaminathan Research Foundation made a difference to the lives of over 600,000 farm families
- Team ‘Double iSmart’ wishes Puri Jagannadh a very happy birthday with a powerful poster
- MS Swaminathan-Jagadguru of Agriculture Revolution in India
- Supreme Court orders police investigation into fabrication of its order
Weather report: Southwest monsoon to enter Kerala on Friday, heatwaves to continue in AP
The Indian Meteorological Department on Wednesday predicted that the Southwest Monsoon will enter Kerala in next two days.
The Indian Meteorological Department on Wednesday predicted that the Southwest Monsoon will enter Kerala in next two days. Stating that there are favourable conditions for entry of monsoons in Kerala, the IMD announced that the monsoon will advance in some other parts of the southern states.
It also explained that there are favorable conditions for southwesterly entry into the Arabian Sea, the entire Lakshadweep, Maldives, Comorin areas, some other areas in the South-West, Central and North-East Bay of Bengal and some parts of the North-Eastern states.
Meanwhile, the weather department has warned of severe heatwaves in parts of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana for next three days and the southwest monsoon will likely enter two Telugu states in the second or third week. On the other hand, due to the onset of monsoon, there is a possibility of thunder and lightening rains in the Telugu state for the next three days.