- ‘BJP scared’: Police manhandled party workers, says Abhishek Banerjee
- One killed, 22 injured as Hyderabad-bound bus overturns in Goa
- Delhi court sends NIA's 'most wanted' terrorist Shahnawaz to 7-day police remand
- Injuries a problem for Spanish sides in Champions League action
- Jungles in poll-bound MP throwing up guns: Pistols worth Rs 75 lakh seized within a month
- Air India's San Francisco flight, once diverted to Russia's Magadan, cancelled on due to operational issues
- China’s economy could be regaining momentum after major slowdown
- Moderate tremors felt in parts of North Bengal; no damage reported
- Asian Games: Indian men beat Kyrgyzstan; women lose to top seed China in fourth round of chess Team event
- Nitish Kumar calls all party meeting on Tuesday to discuss caste survey
Wife cuts off husband genitals -victim under doctors care at Nandyal Government Hospital
A 23-years-old married man, in an unconscious state, was rushed to Nandyal General Hospital for extending treatment to his detached genital. In an unfortunate incident, a furious wife has cut off her husband’s genital.
Kurnool: A 23-years-old married man, in an unconscious state, was rushed to Nandyal General Hospital for extending treatment to his detached genital. In an unfortunate incident, a furious wife has cut off her husband's genital. This peculiar incident took place at Gadivemula village in the same Mandal of Panyam constituency on Thursday.
As per the information was given by the Sub Inspector of Gadivemula police station, S Chiranjeevi, the victim, Younus and accused Haseena were wife and husband. Younus a resident of Sabjan Kottla in Panyam Mandal got married to Hanseena of Gadivemula village two years ago. The couple which spent a happy life for a year had developed difference of opinions at a later stage, said Chiranjeevi.
With the distractions between the couple, Haseena came to her parent's house and staying at Gadivemula village.
Two days ago the victim Younus came to his father-in-law's village and asked to send his with him. The oral argument at the initial stage took a drastic mode resulting to physical fight, the SI said.
By the time Younus was about to attack his father-in-law, Haseena the wife of Younus, threw chilli powder in his eyes and overpowered the attack. When Younus was trying to save from them, Haseena in a fit of rage brought kitchen knife and cut off his genitals.
Profusely bleeding Younus fell on the ground in an unconscious state was rushed to Nandyal General Hospital for treatment, added Chiranjeevi.
However, we had information but no one from either side have approached us to lodge a complaint. But we have sent our staff to the Hospital to inquire about the incident. We will file the case if any of the accused or victim lodge complaint with us, stated the SI, Chiranjeevi.