- Netflix gains 100K new subscribers in 2 days as it curbs password sharing
- Good news for Nani fans; Vivek Athreya coming with an action script this time!
- Puttaparthi: Farmers told to use tools to reduce cultivation costs
- Introduce telemedicine services in nephrology wing: TTD EO
- Gurugram: Property registration in 65 illegal colonies banned
- Govt promoting caste-based professions: Minister Talasani Srinivasa Yadav
- ‘BJP is daydreaming, they don’t understand South India’: BRS
- Amit Shah set to visit Khammam on June 15
- Priest sent to judicial custody for killing illicit lover in Hyderabad
- TDP leaders meet Anam Ramanarayana Reddy in Nellore, speculations rife on party switching
Nellore: Woman kills 2 sons, commits suicide
A woman killed her two children and committed suicide late on Friday night at Unugunta Palem in Kota mandal.
Nellore: A woman killed her two children and committed suicide late on Friday night at Unugunta Palem in Kota mandal.
Before hanging herself to death, Eluru Rani administered poison to her two children following a petty family dispute. The deceased were identified as Eluru Rani and her two children Sandeep (5) and Sudheer (2).
According to the police, Nagarajuna from Kodavaluru mandal married Eluru Rani of Unugunta Palem of Kota mandal about 8 years ago. The couple was blessed with two boys.
Nagarjuna is working in a hotel in Nellore city and is traveling from Unguntapalem to Nellore city regularly. The couple was having a dispute over residing in the city for the convenience of Nagarjuna.
Rani asked Nagarajuna to search for a house in Nellore city, but he refused to do so. Recently, villagers have also counselled the couple on the issue. Nagarjuna who visited his house on Friday evening enquired with his wife about their children. She told him that they were sleeping.
However, she gave poison to her two sons after he left the house. Later, she hanged herself to death at their house, according to Vakadu Circle Inspector Narasimha Rao. Police have registered a case and are investigating.