YS Jagan to meet Governor Narasimhan on 16 April
The YSR Congress Party chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will be meeting AP Governor ESL Narasimhan on Tuesday.
Hyderabad: The YSR Congress Party chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will be meeting AP Governor ESL Narasimhan on Tuesday.
During the meeting YS Jagan to going to give a complaint to Governor regarding the law and order situation in the state. Along with him, prominent YSRCP leaders will be also present.
With the clashes during the polling day, the tension atmosphere was at some villages, and still, the attacks between TDP and YSRCP activists are continuing at some areas.
- Real results will be declared on May 23: Opposition rejects exit polls prediction
- Saradha case: Rajeev Kumar moves Supreme Court, seek an extension of 7-day protection
- Singapore bound Scoot Airways flight makes emergency landing at Chennai airport
- UP CM recommends Governor to expel OP Rajbhar with immediate effect
- BWSSB set to clean up 2.4 lakh manholes ahead of monsoon