- GPT-4 better than eye specialists in retina & glaucoma management: Study
- Keep that up and you'll play higher grades quickly, says Nathan Lyon praising Indian fan's bowling
- HC seeks action plan from Delhi govt, police to tackle bomb threats to schools
- 4th Test: Jaiswal becomes fifth Indian batter to score 600 runs in a Test series, breaks Sehwag's record for sixes
- Democratisation of commerce-driven technology in India stands out, says global investment firm KKR
- Insecurities that led to Indira falling out with her aunt Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit
- PKL 10: Battle for trophy to resume on Monday as Season 10 reaches Playoffs stages
- I’m still the CEO, management remains unchanged: Byju Raveendran
- PGA Tour: Wallace rallies on second nine to get into shared lead in Mexico
- Mould your biz plans as per India’s stupendous growth: Ashwini Vaishnaw to entrepreneurs
YSRCP activists demand berth for Uday Bhanu
Protesting non-inclusion of Jaggaiahpet MLA Samineni Uday Bhanu in the State Cabinet, the YSR Congress Party leaders and activists staged rasta roko on national highway here on Sunday.
Jaggaiahpet(NTR District): Protesting non-inclusion of Jaggaiahpet MLA Samineni Uday Bhanu in the State Cabinet, the YSR Congress Party leaders and activists staged rasta roko on national highway here on Sunday.
They burnt a motorcycle near Mullapadu to mark their protest. However, two party activists
suffered burn injuries while torching the vehicle. The duo is out of danger.
Sizable number of activists reached the house of the MLA here on Sunday and staged protest.
Municipal vice-chairman Prabhakar and some other leaders joined the protest and expressed readiness to submit resignations to their posts. They raised slogans demanding Minister berth to Samineni Uday Bhanu.
Meanwhile, police arrested the agitators and shifted them to police station. Nandigama DSP Nageswara Reddy led the police teams to clear the traffic on the national highway.