- 50 muslim families join TDP in Kadiri
- Sports improve mental health: V-C Anjireddy
- British Indian artist in race for Trafalgar Square plinth
- India’s AI market to reach $17 bn by 2027
- Sonia elected unopposed to Rajya Sabha
- Cabinet expansion likely after LS polls
- Congress faces tough task to pick LS nominees
- SC overturns Chandigarh mayoral poll result
- Vijayawada: Canara Bank donates Rs 1L to Flag Day fund
- RRR (south) gets Centre’s nod
YSRCP Gannavaram MLA candidate meets CEO Dwivedi
The YSR Congress party Gannavaram MLA candidate Yarlagadda Venkatrao has met the state Chief Electoral Officer Gopalakrishna Dwivedi in Amaravati on Wednesday.
Amaravati: The YSR Congress party Gannavaram MLA candidate Yarlagadda Venkatrao has met the state Chief Electoral Officer Gopalakrishna Dwivedi in Amaravati on Wednesday.
As the elections counting process is going to held on 23 May (Thursday). On the occasion, Yarlagadda Venkatrao has requested the CEO to appoint the additional observers at Gannavaram counting centers.
Venkatrao expressed suspicion that the TDP workers may create violence during the counting process.
On the other side, Vallabhaneni Vamsi is in the race as TDP MLA candidate from Gannavaram Assembly constituency. From the time of the election campaign to till now, there were differences between these two leaders.
So need to wait and see what's the situation is going to be tomorrow? Who is going to win Gannavaram MLA seat?