- With unsecured personal loans under lens, growth momentum in the segment to derail in coming quarters
- Andhra CM Jagan takes poll battle to Chandrababu Naidu's home turf - Kuppam
- India seeks greater say for developing countries at WTO meet
- It was a joy to be a part of a lyrical, poetic, and deeply romantic story: Shahbaz Khan
- Samsung’s Most Intelligent PC Lineup Galaxy Book4 Series Goes on Sale in India
- KIUG 2023: Sambalpur’s Sujata Kujur hopes to make it to Indian women’s hockey team
- VESCOA Partner with ISRO, signed MoU with ASSOCHAM to Advance Collaborative Initiatives
- FM Sitharaman stresses on compliance of norms at meet with fintech heads
- Indian Navy conducts airborne insertion ops over Arabian Sea
- Kashmiri activist Yana Mir accuses Delhi Customs of 'harassment' at IGI Airport
YSRCP government to fulfil the party manifesto at any cost: YS Jagan
Chief Minister Y S Jaganmohan Reddy has assured the people of Andhra Pradesh that he would fulfill the assurances given in the party manifesto and made it clear that he would consider the manifesto equal to Bible, Quran and Bhagavat Gita.
Vijayawada: Chief Minister Y S Jaganmohan Reddy has assured the people of Andhra Pradesh that he would fulfil the assurances given in the party manifesto and made it clear that he would consider the manifesto equal to Bible, Quran and Bhagavat Gita. "I have released only two pages manifesto so that the people could remember it easily', he pointed out.
He said Nava Ratnaalu is very important to him and government schemes will be implemented to all people of Andhra Pradesh irrespective of religion, caste, political party and region. After the swearing-in ceremony at the IGMC stadium on Thursday, Jaganmohan Reddy addressed the huge gathering. He said party manifesto is very important to him and he would fulfil the assurances made in the manifesto. He said the party manifesto should not be dumped in a dust bin after the elections.
He announced that reverse tending procedure will be introduced in the state in awarding the contract works and he would meet the Chief justice of Andhra Pradesh requesting the latter to appoint a judicial commission with the High Court judge to study the tender process and awarding the works.
He said the YCP government would cancel the tenders, where corruption was taken place in the execution of works during the TDP rule. He thanked the people of AP for giving him an opportunity to work as CM.