- Shraddha Kapoor looks stunning in a saree, radiating poise
- Celebrating Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati Jayanti 2024: Wisdom from the Arya Samaj Founder
- Celebrating Vijaya Ekadashi in 2024: A Guide to Rituals, Significance, and Timings
- Google Co-Founder Sergey Brin Admits Google's Image Generation Mishap with Gemini
- MLA Chevireddy Bhaskar Reddy Leads Spiritual Procession in Srinivasamangapuram
- Gadapa Gadapaku Mee Avinash Anna Haami held in Vijayawada East
- Construction of water tank and classrooms at GVMC school initiated
- Soft skills formula for smarter recruitment
- IIT Madras develops green technology to combat AMR
- ‘Manjummel Boys’ reaches Rs 100 Cr mark
Maruti Suzuki Super Carry sales cross 1 lakh
Maruti Suzuki’ mini-truck Super Carry has achieved the record milestone of one lakh sales in five years of its launch.
Hyderabad: Maruti Suzuki' mini-truck Super Carry has achieved the record milestone of one lakh sales in five years of its launch. This is the only mini-truck in India that offers a 4-cylinder engine, and serves the versatile requirements of the commercial customers who need an efficient goods carrier.
Maruti Suzuki forayed into the commercial segment in 2016 with the introduction of Super Carry in India. Available in both petrol and CNG option, Super Carry was developed specifically for India, keeping in mind the unique requirements of mini-truck customers.
Shashank Srivastava, Senior Executive Director (Marketing & Sales), Maruti Suzuki India Limited said, "In a very short time, Super Carry has received a phenomenal market reception and has found wide acceptance among customers."
"Through Super Carry, we have been able to cater to a diverse range of goods carrying customer requirements to enable them to be more efficient and profitable. The S-CNG variant has helped businesses enhance their profitability with its excellent mileage of 21.55km/kg," he informed. Super Carry is sold through Maruti Suzuki's dedicated over 335 commercial outlets spread across more than 237 cities in India. The commercial channel is backed by a wide service network of 3,800 service centers across the country. It also retails EECO Cargo and Tour Range of Maruti Suzuki cars.