- Zoomtopia 2023: One platform delivering limitless human connection
- Hyderabad man dies in US after falling into swimming pool
- NMC believes that Union should not represent matter, ASG tells Delhi HC in stem cell therapy for autism case
- Sri Lanka varsity drops joint research with Chinese ship Shi Yan 6 despite pressure from Beijing
- Assam to conduct socio-economic survey of five 'indigenous' Muslim communities
- Bajaj Allianz gets Rs 1,010 crore GST demand notice
- Asian Games: Parul Choudhary, Annu Rani claim gold as India picks six medals in athletics
- Delhi HC defers Kal Airways' Kalanithi Maran's plea against SpiceJet CMD to Oct 9
- Maruti Suzuki gets Income Tax Dept order to pay up Rs 2,159cr
- Manipur CM announces reward on absconding ‘rumour monger’
'Big bull' buys Tata Motors' shares
The 'big bull' of Dalal Street, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala has bought 4 crore shares of Tata Motors, implying a 1.29 per cent stake
New Delhi: The 'big bull' of Dalal Street, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala has bought 4 crore shares of Tata Motors, implying a 1.29 per cent stake. As per a disclosure by Tata Motors on the shareholding, Jhunjhunwala has bought 1.29 per cent stake in Tata Motors or 4 crore shares.
This makes Jhunjhunwala one of the bigger minority shareholders. His entry into a stock is watched closely due to his track record of picking multibagger stocks and he is a marquee name on Dalal Street.
As per the latest corporate shareholding details filed, Jhunjhunwala publicly holds 34 stocks with a net worth of over Rs 18,804.6 crore. Jhunjhunwala bought this stake in the September quarter, as per shareholding details.
He has investments in different Tata group companies like Rallis India and Titan. During the quarter, he sold shares in Titan and bought shares in Agro Tech Foods, Tata Motors and Lupin Labs.