- Ambitious project to make Kerala capital largest solar city in India
- Bengaluru: 14-yr-old Kriti Jain’s organs breathes new life into 9 people
- Karnataka High Court stays FIR against Ashwath Narayan
- No conditions set for women’s free travel in govt buses, says Minister Ramalinga Reddy
- Textbook revision ahead to ensure students’ minds are not ‘polluted’
- Karnataka Govt enhances DA for its employees from 31% to 35%
- Mandarthi Yakshagana season 2022-23 ends on a high note
- Gruha Lakshmi scheme: Mother-in-law female head of family, daughter-in-law not eligible says Minister Laxmi Hebbalkar
- Triple talaq: Case filed against husband who divorced wife in a minute
- Karimnagar: CP Subbarayudu, agriculture officials inspect seed production centre
Designhill eyes 250 cr biz
Hyderabad: Designhill, a leading online graphic design platform, on Thursday said it was aiming at annual revenues of Rs 250 crore in two years from...
Hyderabad: Designhill, a leading online graphic design platform, on Thursday said it was aiming at annual revenues of Rs 250 crore in two years from the current Rs 25 crore.
Established in 2014, the online platform, which brings global graphic designer community and their potential clients under one roof, offers more than 35 graphic design solutions to individuals and businesses.
The company has a strong global network of over freelance 100,000 designers from over150 countries including India, US, Canada, Australia.In India, it 35,000 designers, with Telangana accounting for 16 per cent of them, the second largest after West Bengal.
Currently, it caters to more than 1.2 lakh customers worldwide. Its notable clients include renowned names like Microsoft, Deloitte, BBC, Ericsson, Ticketmaster and WinZip.
"Globally, 20 per cent- 30 per cent of the workforce in developed countries is engaged in independent work. As per a recent report by McKinsey, 50 per cent of the entire workforce in India will be part of Gig Economy by 2020 and 80 per cent by 2030," Rahul Aggarwal, founder& CEO, Designhill.
Varun Aggarwal, co-founder& COO, Designhill,said that Designhillwas started with a vision to democratize the gig economy space in Indiaby providing cost-effective design solutionsfor all types of business entities.
"In line with this, we aim to launch several new-age design courses and customized workshops for upskilling of the designer community and better job creation opportunities for designers in India," he added.