- Grand opening of Interwood’s 16th Exclusive Brand outlet at Hyderabad
- Rakesh Sharma Director of ITV Group elected as new president of INS
- Asian Games: India stun Korea for historic maiden entry in men's team badminton final
- Asian Games: India thrash Pakistan 10-2, hand archrivals biggest defeat ever
- Hockey Association of Odisha beat Hockey Jharkhand in Sub-Junior men, women finals
- Day after alleged manhandling, model turned actress Archana Gautam suspended from Congress
- Asian Games: Indian Men's Hockey Team stuns Pakistan, picks dominant 10-2 win
- Foreign intelligence agency involved in terror incidents in Pak, claims Minister
- Tribal party sponsored 12-hour bandh hits normal life in Tripura’s tribal areas
- US misses the 'bigger picture' on row with Canada, says Jaishankar
Gold rate in Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai today on 14 January 2021
Gold rates have surged on Thursday. On MCX, the gold rates have been at Rs. 50,400. Gold rate in Delhi for 22-carat has remained at Rs. 48,350 and that of 24-carat gold is at Rs. 52,750.
Gold rate today on 14 January 2021: Gold rates have surged on Thursday. On MCX, the gold rates have been at Rs. 50,400. Gold rate in Delhi for 22-carat has remained at Rs. 48,350 and that of 24-carat gold is at Rs. 52,750. In Chennai, the gold rate is at Rs 46,620 per ten gram of 22 carat with Rs. 180 decrease and that of 24 carat are at Rs. 50,900 with a slash of Rs. 150
The gold rates in Kolkata is at Rs. 48,990 per 10 gram of 22 carat with a hike of Rs. 10 and the rate of ten grams of 24 carat is at Rs. 51,690 with a hike of Rs. 10. In Mumbai, the gold rates have been at Rs. 48,460 and Rs. 49,460 per ten grams of 22 carat and 24 carat respectively with a fall of Rs. 120.
|City||22 carat Gold (10gms)||24 carat Gold (10gms)||Silver (1kg)|
|Delhi||Rs. 48,350||Rs. 52,750||Rs.66,300|
|Chennai||Rs. 46,620||Rs. 50,900||Rs.70,300|
|Kolkata||Rs. 48,990||Rs. 51,690||Rs.66,300|
|Mumbai||Rs. 48,460||Rs. 49,460||Rs.66,300|
Gold and silver prices have weakened at global markets thus making the domestic prices in India also weak resulting in fall of price for the last three days. However, the gold prices mentioned here are due at 8 am, the prices could alter at every moment and hence the gold buyers need to track the live prices at a given time. The mentioned price is closing prices of yesterday while today's price would begin either with a decrease or increase.