- Cow slaughter MLA Sunil Kumar slams minister K Venkatesh
- Women Need to Possess ‘Shakti Smart Card’ to Avail Free Bus Travel Government Releases Guidelines
- Karnataka State Budget Session Approaches Chief Minister Siddaramaiah Sets Agenda
- Bengaluru: An inclusive tree distribution project Sudaya Foundation breaks the mould
- Reliance Foundation announces 10-point relief measures for Odisha train accident affected; mobilises disaster management team to aid relief efforts
- Supreme Court to examine AP govt plea seeking transfer of pleas of Hyderabad-based chit fund company
- Basavaraj Bommai takes responsibility for BJP's drubbing in Karnataka polls
- 50% chance that AI will wipe out humanity: American physicist
- Linda Yaccarino takes over as Twitter CEO while ad sales plunges 59%
- If we play good cricket, we can win: Rahul Dravid
Maruti Suzuki S-Cross drives NEXA's sales in TS, AP
S-Cross, NEXA’s flagship product has driven the sales of Maruti Suzuki in the Telugu states said a company release
Hyderabad: S-Cross, NEXA's flagship product has driven the sales of Maruti Suzuki in the Telugu states said a company release. Maruti Suzuki NEXA has 28 outlets spread across 15 cities in TS and AP.
In TS & AP, S-Cross made its way to the top 10 selling models mainly on account of referrals which accounted for nearly 30 per cent of the sales in the two states.
NEXA's premium hatchback Baleno too has clocked over 13,000-unit sales in the year. Baleno constitutes around 55 per cent of NEXA sales in the two states.
Premium Sedan Ciaz and the hatchback IGNIS together sold over 4,500 units. Ciaz, coincidentally is the highest selling premium sedan in the region.
Shashank Srivastava, ED, Marketing and Sales, MSIL, said: "In AP and TS, S-Cross has recorded an impressive 89 per cent growth andclocked over 6,000-unit sales."