- National Science Day 2024: History, Importance, and Theme| Explained
- Foreign investors unwilling to chase most stocks at current valuations, say analysts
- Badeti Chanti calls for unity among party leaders in Eluru
- Delhi HC upholds DMC mandate for allopathic doctors' registration, renewal
- Increasing med school admissions by 2,000 minimum necessary measure: South Korean President
- Veteran Gujarat Congress leader Naran Rathwa and son join BJP
- Ex-CPI(M) MLA from Sandeshkhali granted bail by Calcutta High Court
- ED issues 8th summons to Kejriwal, asks him to appear on March 4
- Abhinav Bindra, Neeraj Chopra, Anju Bobby George to be part of Bharat Sports Science Conclave
- S. Jaishankar calls India 'beacon of hope', 2024 important year for democracy
PL Technical Research: STOCK RADAR - IGL
PL Technical Research: Shiju Koothupalakkal - Technical Research Analyst, Prabhudas Lilladher Pvt. Ltd.
STOCK RADAR:- IGL cmp: 396.50, the stock has witnessed a big erosion one month back and after that it has consolidated maintaining a good support zone near 375-385 levels. Currently has indicated a pullback with a positive candle formation on the daily chart to improve the bias with a triangular breakout indicated.
The near-term target would be 415-420 zone and further if strength sustains can carry the stock to attain targets of 445-450 zone. One can buy and accumulate the stock, maintaining the support near 380 levels and anticipate for further rise in the coming days with the chart looking attractive technically.