- Nadendla Manohar face ire from public in West Godavari
- Venkata Chinna Appalanaidu highlights govt's efforts in providing housing to poor
- Mega job mela on Feb 29 at B Kotthakota
- 57% Indians prefer AI-enabled tools over human interactions
- Are your Cosmetics Expired? Shocking Side Effects you Need to Know
- IIT-D, R Systems International to launch AI centre for sustainable systems
- Top tips to score high in 12th Board Exam
- Tabu, Kareena, Kriti's 'Crew' Teaser Takes Internet by Storm, trending No 1 on YouTube
- Promoting gender equality at workplace
- Things married couples could do in secret
SBI asks pensioners to submit life certificate by November 30, know how to do it
Pensioners can submit the life certificate in person at any SBI branch or digitally at an Aadhaar outlet near you
State Bank of India (SBI), has asked pensioners to submit their life certificate or Jeevan Praman Patra at its bank branches or online by the November 30.
SBI said in a tweet, "Complete your Life Certificate submission before 30th November 2019 to ensure that your pension payments would continue. The certificate can also be submitted in person at SBI Branch or digitally at an Aadhaar outlet near you."
Complete your Life Certificate submission before 30th November, 2019 to ensure that your pension payments would continue.The certificate can also be submitted in person at SBI Branch or digitally at an Aadhaar outlet near you.— State Bank of India (@TheOfficialSBI) November 2, 2019
To know more, visit: https://t.co/XtubecH6Gj pic.twitter.com/407Sv7ylMg
Those who fail to submit life certificate before pension disbursal agencies like SBI by the end of this month may not receive pension. Anyhow, it can be started again once the pensioner submits the certificate.
How to submit a pensioners life certificate:
You can submit the pensioner's life certificate through four modes.
1) Manual submission: Go to an SBI branch, get a physical copy of the format, fill it up and get it signed by a branch official.
2) Digital submission @ SBI branch: Visit your nearest SBI branch, submit the details of Aadhaar number, mobile number, pension payment order (PPO) number and account number. Give your biometrics -- fingerprint or iris-based on an Aadhaar biometric authentication the bank official will generate Jeevan Pramaan. As an acknowledgement, you will get Pramaan Id.
Later through the Jeevan Pramaan portal, you can submit the life certificate digitally.
3) Online Submission: Through the UMANG app, you can also do it online, instead of visiting any SBI branch. Pensioners can download the app from Google Play store, search Jeevan Pramaan and click on generate life certificate.
4) Citizen Service Centres (CSC) or Aadhaar Seva Kendra: The fourth mode to submit the life certificate is by visiting Citizen Service Centres (CSC), or Aadhaar Seva Kendra spread in different parts of the country. Aadhaar-based biometric authentication process needs to be followed here.