- Odisha Train Accident Live Updates: Railway minister announces ₹10 lakh ex gratia for kin of deceased, ₹2 lakh for those severely injured
- Over 1,000 future leaders of Indian agriculture and agribusiness to be honored by Indian agribusiness leaders
- Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik To Visit Train Accident Site tomorrow
- Eye drops slow near-sightedness progression in kids: Study
- Rakesh Tikait has given time till June 9 to the Modi government to arrest Brij Bhushan
- Tata Starbucks announces its first Starbucks Rs. 90 Menu
- The Sunscreen Debate
- Microsoft joins forces with MSDE to train youth in digital & cybersecurity skills
- Here is the list of remarkable creations by Maestro Ilaiyaraaja
- Here is the list of pan-India movies which shows the greatness of Mani Ratnam
Digangana Suryavanshi eyes music videos
Actress Digangana Suryavanshi has done TV shows and movies, but she feels that music videos have more creativity.
Actress Digangana Suryavanshi has done TV shows and movies, but she feels that music videos have more creativity. The 'Ek Veer Ki Ardaas...Veera' actress recently shot for a music video in the Maldives produced by Mohammed Nagaman Lateef.
"The Maldives was a really quick fun trip, anywhere we'd step, it was beautiful. I just loved looking at the sea and its colours. We saw three shades in a single view," she said.
While she and Atul Anand feature in the video, the song has been sung by Nakash Aziz and Shefali Juneja. "This is my first music video and I've enjoyed shooting for it in the Maldives," said Digangana. She has become a fan of music videos now.
"Music videos have more creativity. There is a lot of experimental freedom which, of course, lacks in a film as there is always a character sketch.
We've kept it causal in this music video and I think that's the beauty of it," she said. Meanwhile, the actor is involved in other projects too.
"I'm doing a few south Indian films and there are plans of Hindi projects as well," she shared.