- Mock drill by Waltair division at Simhachalam
- California tries to fight 'tranq' threat with tougher punishment
- Security plan for Ram temple in Ayodhya to be in force from January 5
- Ahead of BJP's rally, Trinamool Congress posts 51K letters to Shah over non-release of Central funds
- UP govt to hold month-long ‘Sanskriti Utsav 2023’ from December 25
- Ex-secondary board chief gets conditional bail in Bengal school job case
- Greater autonomy to LU with UGC category 1 tag
- Probable CM candidates in discussion in Rajasthan as BJP, Cong both expect to win
- MoS Rajeev Chandrasekhar moves Kerala HC, seeks quashing of hate speech case
- Ban on BS III petrol & BS IV diesel vehicles revoked, Delhi govt clarifies
Kangana cuts flab for Cannes look
Actress Kangana Ranaut has been working out hard to lose some weight she gained for her role in ‘Panga’ so that she gets her look right at the Cannes Film Festival.
Actress Kangana Ranaut has been working out hard to lose some weight she gained for her role in 'Panga' so that she gets her look right at the Cannes Film Festival.
Kangana has been training at Yogesh Bhateja's studio, and has lost about 5 kg in just 10 days, according to a source close to her.
Bhateja said in a statement: "Kangana was supposed to gain weight for 'Panga', so the calorie structure we followed was higher. So, all of a sudden it was not easy for any person to switch from a high-calorie diet to a calorie-deficit diet.
"Kangana worked out twice a day after an intense shoot for 'Panga' for 10-11 hours everyday."
'Panga', helmed by Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari, is about the life of a kabaddi player.
For the Cannes gala's red carpet, where she will represent a brand, the actress will dress up in a sari by designers Falguni and Shane Peacock