Team Venky Mama Denies Rumours
Victory Venkatesh and Naga Chaitanya are currently working together under the direction of K. S. Ravindra, who is well known as Bobby.
Victory Venkatesh and Naga Chaitanya are currently working together under the direction of K. S. Ravindra, who is well known as Bobby. The director earlier made films like Power and Jai Lava Kusa. Titled as Venky Mama, the film's shoot is currently in progress.
A lot of recent gossips in the industry revealed that the director is going to rope Rana Daggubati for an important role in the film. Soon after the news broke out on the internet, the fans expressed their happiness on social media as they were waiting to see the three heroes sharing the screen space together.
But the sources close to the film unit denied these speculations saying that they never planned to have Rana on board for this project. They ruled it off as speculation and added that the output generated so far turned out to be satisfactory for the makers.
- Real results will be declared on May 23: Opposition rejects exit polls prediction
- Saradha case: Rajeev Kumar moves Supreme Court, seek an extension of 7-day protection
- Singapore bound Scoot Airways flight makes emergency landing at Chennai airport
- UP CM recommends Governor to expel OP Rajbhar with immediate effect
- BWSSB set to clean up 2.4 lakh manholes ahead of monsoon