- Plea to discuss VRAs problems at AP Cabinet meet
- Tirupati: Congress demands reduction in GST on fuel, food items
- BSF jawan killed, two Assam Rifles personnel injured in Manipur
- Even Reddys denied justice under YSRCP rule, says Lokesh
- Depression over Arabian Sea likely to intensify into Cyclone
- India vibrant democracy, go to Delhi and see for yourself: TopWhite House official
- Krishna Delta farmers to receive water from today
- GAIL donates medical equipment to GGH
- Guntur: Arrangements reviewed for CM YS Jagan visit
- CM YS Jagan to distribute TIDCO houses on June 9
Team Venky Mama Denies Rumours
Victory Venkatesh and Naga Chaitanya are currently working together under the direction of K. S. Ravindra, who is well known as Bobby.
Victory Venkatesh and Naga Chaitanya are currently working together under the direction of K. S. Ravindra, who is well known as Bobby. The director earlier made films like Power and Jai Lava Kusa. Titled as Venky Mama, the film's shoot is currently in progress.
A lot of recent gossips in the industry revealed that the director is going to rope Rana Daggubati for an important role in the film. Soon after the news broke out on the internet, the fans expressed their happiness on social media as they were waiting to see the three heroes sharing the screen space together.
But the sources close to the film unit denied these speculations saying that they never planned to have Rana on board for this project. They ruled it off as speculation and added that the output generated so far turned out to be satisfactory for the makers.