- Air Akasa says its plea in court not against DGCA or Civil Aviation Ministry
- Unnao custodial death: Delhi HC grants bail to convicted UP Police officials
- Delhi Police rescues man attempting suicide on Instagram live
- BRS MLA M Hanumantha Rao quit party
- Quad ministerial meeting calls for comprehensive approach to fight terrorism
- Congress questions secular credentials of JD(S) following its alliance with BJP
- Bidhuri remarks row: Ali calls it 'hate speech', says could quit House if action not taken; Oppn rallies behind BSP MP
- Volume growth returning, rural demand seeing green shoots: Procter & Gamble
- Large number of valuable monuments not under any protection: Parliamentary panel
- Eight-year-old Indian-origin girl makes UK medical history By Aditi Khanna
Harvey Weinstein gets 23 years of a jail sentence
Popular producer Harvey Weinstein got a 23-year-jail sentence in the multiple cases of physical abuse on women.
Popular producer Harvey Weinstein got a 23-year-jail sentence in the multiple cases of physical abuse on women. Harvey is best known for producing films like Pulp Fiction, Django Unchained and Kill Bill series. The judge of New York courtroom sentenced him 20 years of prison for criminal sexual assault and three years for rape.
The 67-year-old Weinstein arrived at the court in a wheelchair and in handcuffs. Speaking on his conviction, Harvey said that he really feels remorse for this situation. He stated that he feels it deep in his heart. He added that he will spend the rest of his life at the prison trying to be a caring and a good person.
Speaking about his accusers, Harvey said that he is not going to say that they are not great people. He stated that he had wonderful times with her. He further added that men are generally confused about all these issues.