- PL Technical Research: Vaishali Parekh, Vice President - Technical Research, Prabhudas Lilladher Pvt.
- Vijayawada: ‘Swaminathan made indelible mark on Indian agri sector’
- Accenture’s weak guidance signals no revival in sight for Indian IT companies
- Tirupati: Canada keen to set up MRO centre at Tirupati airport
- Delhi Development Authority sealed Roshanara Club in Delhi
- Tirupati: JSP suspects foul play behind death of Bhavya Sri
- Most newsrooms now using generative AI to optimise work globally
- Rajamahendravaram: Nara Lokesh postpones resumption of Yuva Galam padayatra
- Equestrian Dressage Individual event: Anush wins India's first ever bronze medal
- Vijayawada: CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy to release Rs 275.93 crore under YSR Vahana Mitra today
Check Out the Trailer Of Burn
Momentum Pictures has unveiled an official trailer for a contained thriller tilted just Burn, set entirely at a gas station one night.
Momentum Pictures has unveiled an official trailer for a contained thriller tilted just Burn, set entirely at a gas station one night. The film stars Josh Hutcherson, Suki Waterhouse, Tilda Cobham-Hervey, Harry Shum Jr., Shiloh Fernandez, Wayne Pyle, John D. Hickman, Rob Figueroa, and James Devoti.
The film tells the story of a misguided crook who tries to rob the gas station. But he gets more than he bargained for when the employee fights back, scolding him with a pot of hot coffee then tying him up to a chair. The two gas station workers then try to connect with the robber before the cops arrive and the mystery unfolds.
Burn is a contained thriller following a lonely female gas station attendant who must face a desperate man who tries to rob the store. When the heist goes wrong, she takes the opportunity to make a connection with the man.
The film is both written and directed by Chinese-American filmmaker Mike Gan, making his feature directorial debut after a few short films previously.
The film is produced by Jordan Beckerman, Sukee Chew, Ash Christian, Jordan Yale Levine, Russ Posternak, and Michael J. Rothstein.