- 35 pilgrims injured in Gujarat road accident
- Nara Bhuvaneshwari and Brahmani performs special pooja at Annavaram Satyanarayana Swamy temple
- Stem cell therapy shows promise for reducing signs of Alzheimer's
- Women’s Reservation Bill: Could not make it Parliament due to traffic jam, says MP Komatireddy
- ‘Gopichand32’ regular shoot begins in Italy
- Allu Arjun becomes new face of Flipkart; here are some commercials of the ‘Pushpa’ actor
- Dulquer Salmaan, Venky Atluri’s ‘Lucky Baskhar’ shoot commences
- Increasing support for Naidu in the form of Post Cards
- PM Modi reaches BJP’s ‘Karyakarta Mahakumbh’ in Bhopal, takes round of Jamboori Maidan
- PL Sector Report: Agro Chemicals & Fertilizers - Weekly Update – Crop acreages marginally up +0.3% YoY; Cumulative rainfall as on 20th Sep’23 down 7% YoY
Lady GaGa doesn't remember when the last time she bathed
Singer Lady GaGa has been so focussed on completing her upcoming sixth album that she's forgotten to bathe. The "Bad romance" songstress took to...
Singer Lady GaGa has been so focussed on completing her upcoming sixth album that she's forgotten to bathe.
The "Bad romance" songstress took to Twitter on Wednesday to share a funny exchange she had with her personal assistant, who questioned Gaga's cleanliness after realising that she had been working non-stop on the follow-up to her 2016 release -- Joanne, reports aceshowbiz.com.
"My assistant: when was the last time you bathed. me: i don't remember," the singer tweeted.
#LG6— Lady Gaga (@ladygaga) December 19, 2019
my assistant: when's the last time you bathed
me: i don't remember
Gaga added the hashtag: "#LG6," letting fans know her sixth studio project was the cause of her poor personal hygiene of late.
The "Shallow" hitmaker has been teasing fans about the album for months.
In March, she poked fun at rumours suggesting she was secretly expecting her first child by responding: "Rumours I'm pregnant? Yeah, I'm pregnant with #LG6."
Prior to hitting the studio to focus on the project, GaGa had been busy promoting her hit movie musical "A Star Is Born", for which she won the 2019 Best Original Song Oscar for "Shallow", while she also launched her new makeup brand, Haus Laboratories, over the summer.