- Pawan’s foray into T electoral politics raises heat
- Congress poll panel co-chair makes bold promises
- 1.10 L voter-related problems solved in Eluru district
- Hyderabad: Poll-wary Asad takes up development works in Old City
- YS Jagan virtually inaugurates food processing unit in the state
- Krishna district police serves notices to Pawan, asks for evidence for comments on attacks
- Khammam: Rs 1.35 cr beneficiary cheques disbursed
- OpenAI’s Sam Altman invests in Indian-origin teenagers’ AI startup
- Vijayawada: Saketh Myneni receives warm welcome
- Produce over 2 lakh tonnes of coal, stresses SCCL chief
'Shazam!' writer Henry Gayden will return to pen sequel
Warner Bros studios has reportedly tapped "Shazam!" writer Henry Gayden to pen the DC superhero movie's sequel for DC and New Line.
Los Angeles: Warner Bros studios has reportedly tapped "Shazam!" writer Henry Gayden to pen the DC superhero movie's sequel for DC and New Line.
A source with knowledge of the situation told TheWrap that director David F Sandberg and producer Peter Safran are also expected to return. The news comes days after the Zachary Levi-fronted film released on April 5.
Gayden is currently adapting "Last Human," a live-action science fiction film from Phil Lord and Christopher Miller based on the forthcoming novel of the same name by Lee Bacon.
With "Shazam!" minting USD 159.1 million worldwide, the studio has scored a third consecutive hit, after "Wonder Woman" (2017) and "Aquaman" (2018). The film also Jack Dylan Grazer, Michelle Borth and Djimon Hounsou.