- IIT Kanpur, NMTronics India to launch manufacturing & skills development centre
- 23.75 cr new critical care block to come up at Ruia hospital
- Urvashi Rautela's Rs 3 Crore Birthday Cake Raises Eyebrows: Yo Yo Honey Singh's Lavish Gesture
- MWC 2024: Microsoft Unveils AI and Cloud Solutions for Telecoms
- 50-bed critical care block inaugurated at RIMS
- Time to book profits at higher levels
- Arbitrage funds gaining steam
- Options data points to limited decline
- India on a rampage
- 10 Effective Remedies to Combat Hair Frizziness and Achieve Smoother Locks
Vishal film heroine's pose creates ripples
Malayalee actress Aishwarya Lekshmi who has been seen with leading stars in the home circuit and also in the neighbouring Tamil film industry
Malayalee actress Aishwarya Lekshmi who has been seen with leading stars in the home circuit and also in the neighbouring Tamil film industry (' Action' with Vishal) for over six years is the latest actress to be creating media attention on herself on social media.
Wanting to come up with a traditional profile of hers, the heroine who is to be featured in the ambitious Mani Ratnam production ' Ponniyin Selvan' had reportedly worn the saree of her mother, complete with a huge nose ring to go along. Quite expectedly, the film fraternity took notice and sent in their comments too.
One of Kerala's known film directors, Basil Joseph sent in a message that seeing her in such a traditional outfit, Sanjay Leela Bhansali would be happy casting her in one of his films. It would be a career boost for her for sure, as her next film is with Dhanush titled ' Jagame Thanthiram' directed by Karthik Subbaraj awaiting release.