- Congress leader Vijaya Reddy participates in Sonia Gandhi birthday celebrations at Himayatnagar
- Sonia Gandhi birthday celebrations held in Nizampet
- Cong announces 'halla bol' march to Maha Legislature on Monday
- Northeast's cultural diversity captivate spectators on penultimate day of Hornbill Festival
- NCLAT gives NTPC breather on CCI penalty
- The Mystery of Missing files in Fisheries and Education Department
- Chaturmukha Basadi, Restored with granite structure
- Transport sector decarbonization must to reduce emissions, says India at Dubai climate talks
- Bhupender Yadav, John Kerry hold talks on US-India collaboration for financing e-buses
- Officials’ budget presented in the House, public budget in Feb: MCD Mayor
Sanjjanaa Galrani Complies With Bail Conditions, Appears Before CCB
Sandalwood actress Sanjana Galrani, who is an accused in the drug mafia racket, appeared before the CCB recently.
Sandalwood actress Sanjana Galrani, who is an accused in the drug mafia racket, appeared before the CCB recently. The actor had obtained bail from the Karnataka High Court a few days ago citing health reasons.
The court has laid down some conditions to the actress according to which Sanjana Galrani was supposed to present herself before the CCB police once in fifteen days. Hence Sanjana visited the CCB office to be present before the agency.
It may be recalled that the Sandalwood actress was arrested by the CCB police on September 8 for her involvement in the drug mafia case. She was placed at Parappana agrahara jail, Bengaluru in judicial custody. Sanjana was granted bail on December 11 by Karnataka state High court on certain conditions which include a personal surety bond of rupees three lakhs and sureties from two individuals and her two visits to CCB office in a month.
The conditions also include that the accused should not influence witnesses in any way. The other accused Ragini Dwivedi who was arrested earlier has not been given bail so far. But Ragini Dwivedi was admitted to a private hospital as she was indisposed. It may also be recalled that a complaint has been lodged with the police against a moulvi alleging that Sanjana was forcefully converted to Islam by him.